What is Zirconium Treatment?
Zircon teeth are the highest quality products that have reached until today in terms of aesthetics, durability, tissue compatibility and naturalness which are the basic requirements of dentistry. With the increasing use of high-tech products in health-care, in aesthetic dentistry, innovative treatments are used for a more natural look. Zirconium, which possesses all features such as biological harmony, natural image, aesthetic and mechanical resistance, is used instead of metal in today's aesthetic treatments. Zirconium-based porcelains are preferred safely because they can be aesthetics to use in front teeth and also in back teeth due to their durability.
Zirconium Treatment allows you to maintain your natural appearance while reaching the perfect whiteness of teeth. Which teeth should be Treated with Zirconium?
- Teeth that are discolored or too dark
- Lightly perplexed teeth that do not require transparent plaque
- Teeth that the color cannot be changed by bleaching
- Teeth with spaces between them.
What are The Advantages of Zirconium Treatment?
Zirconium Treatment has many advantages thanks to its light transmittance, which makes it look like your own teeth, but also gives you an aesthetic appearance with its whiteness besides its naturalness.
- It does not form a gray color at the gum level and it looks natural.
- It does not cause allergic reactions.
- Its robustness is close to the metal substructure.
- It is much stronger than ceramic and laminate coatings.
- Zircon thermal conductivity is relatively low compared to other coatings.
These treatments applied by the specialists in our clinic are both quality and economic for our patients. Click here for detailed information.
Your application will be evaluated by our specialist physicians, and it will be returned to you as soon as possible.